Polskie Forum VTES

Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj.

Zaloguj się podając nazwę użytkownika, hasło i długość sesji
Szukanie zaawansowane  

Aktualności:

Autor Wątek: Coments: Keepers of Tradition: Library Cards  (Przeczytany 7114 razy)

Maeglin

• Global Moderator
  • PVPP
Odp: Coments: Keepers of Tradition: Library Cards
« Odpowiedź #15 dnia: Października 30, 2008, 11:24:57 am »

Agate Tasliman - fortitude vote ?

Arcane Appraiser - nice ally with bleed

Ashur Tablets - mtg :/

The Becoming - weak

Blood of Sandman - fun :D but not so useful at superior - splash card

Charismatic Aura - yeah, boost AAA even more ...

Childling Muse - laptop. nice for malks, not nice for anyone else.

Dark Influences - fun.

Deep Song - strong.

Ephor - new inner circle ?

Eyes of Argus - strong.

Fleetness - if it only not cost the blood it would be good.

Force of Personality - nice. especially with crocodile's tongue.

Heroic Might - so so. fattie card.

Horseshoe - i like it. even when it ends as a wallpaper

Light Intensifying Goggles - like it.

Mouthpiece - dont like it.

No Trace - yeah, S:CE for Assamites. nice. but S:CE for malks ... terrible.

Neonate Breach - anti weenie card of choice ?

Oath, The - wallpaper

Ponticulus - yeah, tremere have weak clan cards :/ f***!

Perfect Paragon - like if fattie PRE politics need another boost

Rego Motus - make tha combat better

Scourge - love it :)

Torrent - wallpaper

Veles' Hunt - hate it.

Villein - i'll use it as my poolgain

Waiting Game - nice

White Nights Massacre - weak
Ar-Rashid said, A true assassin has no ego, which is well, for he receives no glory. The Admonitions.

baal

« Odpowiedź #16 dnia: Października 30, 2008, 12:04:22 pm »

Still the MT played on 10 cap gives you a lot of pool but this will stop playing MT for 0 so the people won't have them so many in the decks imo.

Dude

• Global Moderator
  • (Former) Archbishop of Warsaw
« Odpowiedź #17 dnia: Października 30, 2008, 12:13:25 pm »

yeah, it does. you don't care when you voter cap after anyway, you do care when you play a multirush combat on a large vamp, for example. and you do have to own excessive copies of MT if this is the poolgain you have to rely on. so it screws you even more if you pay at least 1 pool just for getting rid of the card (aka the mentioned MT for 0).

and you're screwed big time anyway if someone plays a mid-cap deck and plays villein on every minion, since its a trifle, taps for 2 (at least), and *cenzura*s the table in the process :D. now imagine more than 1 player on the table using this card and your MTs are worth less than used toiletpaper :D

I'd say this card is good and bad at the same time. might even end up pushing MT away or reducing the playability of it. its very flexible, but has disadvantages. the overall idea is not bad though, imo
"It is no measure of health to be adjusted to a profoundly sick society" - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Retired

alek

« Odpowiedź #18 dnia: Października 30, 2008, 12:42:57 pm »

for me it sucks,  more than vessel. If people will start to play it, lots of deck archetypes will be dead (like mentioned by Dude big cap minion tap + taste of vitae, minion tap+golconda, etc.) It screws playing big cap wampires making weenie even more potent than now.

baal

« Odpowiedź #19 dnia: Października 30, 2008, 01:29:04 pm »

I think u overreacting.
Big Cap + MT will still work, It will just reduce a nubmer on cosmic numbers of MT in deck. As I said before still MT for 9-10 it's a lot pool.
I really like the effect but it's too cheap to have a global constant effect.

Dude

• Global Moderator
« Odpowiedź #20 dnia: Października 30, 2008, 03:18:33 pm »

as I said before, it is. the point is though - you can easily MT in early game, but as soon as villein starts hitting the table in more than one copy (for example player A gets 2 of them, player B gets 3 of them), you end up paying 5 pool for a minion tap, and this is where it gets beyond a joke.

it is a boost to mid-cap decks - everyone will play it, and it screws the biggies, how better can it be? :)
hell, throw a few copies into a weenie deck for the fun of it
"It is no measure of health to be adjusted to a profoundly sick society" - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Retired

Qkieu

• Retired pro.
« Odpowiedź #21 dnia: Października 30, 2008, 04:08:15 pm »

Maeglin: imho Blood of Sandman and Dark Influences are pretty good cards

baal

« Odpowiedź #22 dnia: Października 30, 2008, 05:03:15 pm »

Not sure if the effect stacks.It's not saying anything about for each .. burn additional pool

Boogie

• I am disco dancer!
« Odpowiedź #23 dnia: Października 30, 2008, 05:07:55 pm »

Villein
Cardtype: Master: trifle.
Put this card on a vampire you control and move 2 or more blood from that vampire to your pool. Minion Tap cards cost an additional pool, Villein costs an additional pool to play on this vampire.

It doesn't say "If there are any Villein in play Minion Tap cards cost additional pool" so for each Villein MT will cost additional pool.
The same as Meshenka and Path of Metamorphosis - pays one less blood for VIC and pays one less blood for VIC = pays 2 less blood for VIC.
Zawsze, gdy widzisz smutne dziecko - przytul programiste...

extrala

• extrala.blogspot.com
« Odpowiedź #24 dnia: Października 30, 2008, 05:12:38 pm »

With Viellein being tournament legal, Minion Tap become will become obsolete quickly IMHO. And I guess the big-cap decks themselves will start playing Villein soon enough. It's deaper to pay 1-2 pool (for the 2nd and 3rd Villein) and to suffer from multiple Villein in play when trying to play MT.

I think the card is LSJs answer/attempt for those quick recycling decks with Voter Cap./MT. But IMHO these are not the problematic decks and could be countered otherwise (Delaying/DI/SR).
Luck is not a factor.
Hope is not a strategy.
Fear is not an option.

baal

« Odpowiedź #25 dnia: Października 30, 2008, 05:51:21 pm »

If it so then I have to agree that this card is too powerfull 3rd Vielleing cost you 0 so you actually paying for 4rd.

Qkieu

• Retired pro.
« Odpowiedź #26 dnia: Października 30, 2008, 08:49:42 pm »

Villein is imba to all master heavy deck with golcondas and "master tech" (anthelios and stuff)

Dude

• Global Moderator
« Odpowiedź #27 dnia: Października 30, 2008, 09:14:25 pm »

the MT+voter is currently the easiest and most reliable pool gaining tech in the game. not that its bad, it just has been around for ages. maybe (just maybe) changing it is a good thing, I'm not sure.
Villein is just as easy to play, but has ups and downs.
ups:
- you still technically MT your vamp
- you screw others playing MT big time
- its a trifle
downs:
- playing more than 1 per vamp costs pool
- putting excessive amounts of it (like it was with MT) makes it nasty at some point = you have to drop them the hard way, no more "MT for 0"

In general its a very powerful card. I'm not sure if its not too powerfull though. There was no problem with MT before as far as I remember.
What I'm worried about is the growing "anti-card" trend. We had the uncoiling to screw events, vessel to drop blood dolls, now we get anti-MT and anti-DI cards. Why? What for? Does this game really needs stuff like that? Personally I'm not really convinced.

Retired

mamster

« Odpowiedź #28 dnia: Października 30, 2008, 10:12:13 pm »

the MT+voter is currently the easiest and most reliable pool gaining tech in the game. not that its bad, it just has been around for ages. maybe (just maybe) changing it is a good thing, I'm not sure.
In general its a very powerful card. I'm not sure if its not too powerfull though. There was no problem with MT before as far as I remember. What I'm worried about is the growing "anti-card" trend. We had the uncoiling to screw events, vessel to drop blood dolls, now we get anti-MT and anti-DI cards. Why? What for? Does this game really needs stuff like that? Personally I'm not really convinced.

Hi everyone
IMHO this anti-card trend (as Dude says) could be the effect, that Vampire is CCG that doesn't prefer expansion rotation (which is great), so there are a lot of cards which are played over and over. Of course people use new cards, but some old ones are must-have (or as I call them immortal veterans).
So far Vampire has very short list of banned cards, maybe this anti-card trent is something we can call pseudo-banned (I'm mumbling, am I?). Instead of adding cards to the banned list or rotating cards out of tournament legal list they "invented" anti-cards. But come on - how many of us throw all of this cards into decks (or maybe I'm the only one who isn't  :smileyermm:)
As everyone knows there are no option to protect against every tactic that our opponents will use - so nobody will loose card slots on this anti-cards.
All for now... (and sorry for my non-fluent English)

baal

« Odpowiedź #29 dnia: Października 30, 2008, 10:25:26 pm »

I dont agree with the point about playing more than one cost pool.
Technically yes but you taking also at the same time 2 from your minion so only 4th is technically hitting your pool for 1