Polskie Forum VTES

Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj.

Zaloguj się podając nazwę użytkownika, hasło i długość sesji
Szukanie zaawansowane  

Aktualności:

Autor Wątek: Playing in Gdansk  (Przeczytany 20775 razy)

Naity Dhim Darëll

• Ode an die Freude
Playing in Gdansk
« dnia: Września 15, 2009, 07:43:51 am »

Hello everyone.

My name is Florian, I'm a french guy who study in Germany and I'm about to go to Gdansk for an Erasmus semester. A friend of mine introduced me to V:TES this summer holidays and I really liked it (I already knew the Masquerade's RPG universe). Now I'm looking for a place to play it. I went fast thought the threads of this forum and it look like there is some player in Gdansk. I'm arriving there in 2 weeks and I'm looking for a place where a young player like me can practice and have fun playing. I'm sure you can inform me about such a place.

Regards

Florian  :D

EDIT : BTW, how do I change my Avatar?

mirumo

Odp: Playing in Gdansk
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Września 15, 2009, 09:48:16 am »

Hi! There are some players in Gdansk, but I don't know how often they read this forum. Anyway there is a shop in Gdansk where you can find some of those players, its called REBEL. This is adress and link to the web page:

ul. Matejki 6
80-232 Gdańsk

http://www.rebel.pl/x.php/1,9/O-firmie.html

Unfortunately they havn't english version :/

About avatar: in polish version you should enter"profil" and then at the left "Dane publiczne".

I hope to see you at our tournaments :)
PVP Team

Dude

• Global Moderator
  • (Former) Archbishop of Warsaw
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Września 15, 2009, 02:02:57 pm »

hi man
I guess sending a PM message to Marchewa would be a good idea, he's the prince of Gdansk as far as I remember
Gdansk is a great city, but unfortunately its not much visible on the vtes map in PL (I mean - not many people from there show up on tournaments, and we don't have much info of what's going on there). I can't give you much more info apart from what mirumo already said.

if you have a car or some spare cash for traveling by train, I'd suggest moving south to Bydgoszcz or Torun for some weekend and play over there, there's some game guaranteed if you get in touch with those folks (be prepared for some drinking in Bydgoszcz as well :) )
"It is no measure of health to be adjusted to a profoundly sick society" - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Retired

Naity Dhim Darëll

• Ode an die Freude
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Września 16, 2009, 06:28:10 am »

Hello,

Thank you for the informations.
The weekend play sounds really good. I've no car there but I'll see, the idea is great :) .
And about the tournaments... We'll see. I play only since a month. It's maybe a little bit early fot that ;)

On the "Avatar" problem, I'm either blind or people need a certain amount of post to change it. On the "Forum Profile Information" I see only Personal Text, B-Date, Location, Gender, ICQ - AIM - MSN - YIM, Signature, Website Title and Website URL.

Maybe cya on a table (or on the other threads if I motivate myself to translate them).

Santh

« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: Września 16, 2009, 12:41:27 pm »

maybe that will help:

go to "Look and Layout Preferences" change theme to f.e. "SMF Default Theme", now go to "Forum Profile Information" and now you should see avatar options

sorry for my english ;)

Naity Dhim Darëll

• Ode an die Freude
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: Września 16, 2009, 07:47:21 pm »

maybe that will help:

go to "Look and Layout Preferences" change theme to f.e. "SMF Default Theme", now go to "Forum Profile Information" and now you should see avatar options

sorry for my english ;)

Men... You are a genious ;)
And your english is really cool (at least as much as mine ^^)

Marchewa

• da n00bz house
« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: Października 01, 2009, 10:29:55 am »

I'll be in Gdansk for a week now so we can play on monday or tuseday if we find at least two more players ;)
In V:tes world
                                                                                                                I am Lord Voldemort

Naity Dhim Darëll

• Ode an die Freude
« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: Października 02, 2009, 09:49:04 am »

OK :)

I arried in Gdansk yesterday, I was planning to go to Rebel to check where are the players and when they do play...

I let you know on this thread :)

Naity Dhim Darëll

• Ode an die Freude
« Odpowiedź #8 dnia: Października 23, 2009, 09:32:50 pm »

if you have a car or some spare cash for traveling by train, I'd suggest moving south to Bydgoszcz or Torun for some weekend and play over there, there's some game guaranteed if you get in touch with those folks (be prepared for some drinking in Bydgoszcz as well :) )

That sounds like a great idea. What do you guys think about playing in torum next week end? Is there some game planned? I have the week end free and I feel like playing, so if there is come possibilities somewhere, it would be cool.  :smileyvampire:

warGrim

• Ponury okurwieniec...
« Odpowiedź #9 dnia: Października 25, 2009, 10:25:46 am »

I'm free next Saturday, so I would be glad to visit Torun and play several games :).
We tried to organize a mini-tournament in Bydgoszcz that day, but we didn't get permission from local's owner, as there is this stupid american halloween day :).
I think I manage to convince several poeple from Bydgoszcz (3-5) to visit Torun with me.
We will stay in touch.

P.S. If guys from Torun are unable to play next week in their town, we can arrange a meeting in Bydgoszcz. There are more pleyers out here :)
« Ostatnia zmiana: Października 25, 2009, 10:29:19 am wysłana przez warGrim »
Every night and every morn
Some to misery are born.
Every morn and every night
Some are born to sweet delight.
Some are born to sweet delight,
Some are born to endless night.

Docent

• *censored*
« Odpowiedź #10 dnia: Października 25, 2009, 10:39:28 am »

I see nothing against playing next Saturday ;D I should have all day free :) But I would appriciade if play session details would be settled till Wednesday so I could apply changes to my callendar :P "so could your secretary call mine and talk the datiails" ;)

warGrim

• Ponury okurwieniec...
« Odpowiedź #11 dnia: Października 25, 2009, 10:47:05 am »

Let's try to find out how many players would be interested in playing in Torun and Bydgoszcz and then decide where shall we play.
If there are 2 people interested from Torun and 8 from BDG there is no point for us in traveling to Torun :).
Let's first make some calculations and later we'll decide what to do.
Some to misery are born.

Naity Dhim Darëll

• Ode an die Freude
« Odpowiedź #12 dnia: Października 25, 2009, 10:59:09 am »

I'm not from Torun, so I can't really help, but it look like it's hard to play in Gdansk. As long as Dude says it's quite easy to play there and that it's quite close to Gdansk, I asked the peoples from there if they felt like playing :)

Docent : what do you mean by details? Is there several way of playing?

warGrim

• Ponury okurwieniec...
« Odpowiedź #13 dnia: Października 25, 2009, 02:11:36 pm »

I know you're not from Torun :). What I wanted to say is that there are more people in Bydgoszcz playing VTES, and as the distance from Gdansk to Torun is similar as the one from Gdansk to Bydgoszcz, we may consider playing in Bydgoszcz :)
Some to misery are born.

Docent

• *censored*
« Odpowiedź #14 dnia: Października 25, 2009, 04:57:41 pm »

Docent : what do you mean by details? Is there several way of playing?

I mean details like: hour, place, duration ;) normal organizational stuff :D nothing vtes related ;)

As for Bydgoszcz, war grim might be right, there are two active players now in Torun during weekends (me and Pudel) and additional Marchewa in the working days. Therefor I cannot guarantee that we will have even 4 players during weekend (there are other players in torun but contact with them is *cenzura*ed up :F)). So if he says that there surelly will be game when you come, I would choose Bydgoszcz on your place. If there were a chance of 2 tables, maybe me and Pudel will come there as well ;)